|Oldtown Sermon Notes|
|← Oldtown Speech|
Weekly sermon notes for February 3rd, Y.L. 189
Explain I haven't been in this body long, express own humility or example to follow
- Demind of last bodys sacrifice for Ada/Joss, use to discuss Judas and Christ's great sacrifice, instill sens of humility in crowd.
Talk thru recent part to contextualize as hard time
- Major loss of hunters, body of The Father, many Vigilant and most importantly all our family
- Loss of food, loss of structure and loss of Faith
- Struggle of survivors, those left behind
Delate loss of Deserters this week as a Terrible Tragedy and a Test from God.
- Explain that theyr mos definitely dead or nearly so, that they've been drawn in by the Devil and that we can only pray for their souls.
Use scripture to discuss ways to deal with hard times, to stay humble and peaceful
Blessed the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ forever. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is favorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
|Oldtown||Series||Ada: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 – Anders: 4 | 5 | 6 – Oldtown: Flyer | Speech | Sermon Notes|